A solution to help address persistently rough and bumpy body skin.
KèraPhine® Body Smoothing Lotion
Clinically proven to1,*:
- Smooth skin by exfoliating dead skin cells from the surface
- Help smooth persistently rough and bumpy skin, typically found on arms and legs, which doesn't respond to traditional moisturizers
Used daily, KèraPhine helps to restore healthy-looking skin.1,*,†
*Study results for a 4-week evaluation of the effectiveness of KèraPhine Body Smoothing Lotion; N=81.
†Do not use on damaged skin and avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue use if rash occurs.
Reference: 1. A single-center clinical study to assess the efficacy of two topical products for improving the appearance of moderate dry, persistently rough, bumpy skin on the body. Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC. Data on file.
Key Ingredients Make the Difference
KèraPhine works to reduce bumpy skin patches on arms and legs using rich emollients and powerful exfoliants including:
- 15% Glycolic Acid1,2, II
- 5% Ammonium Lactate1,3
At week 1§:
- 89% of patients reported their skin felt smoother
- 92% of patients said their skin felt softer
By week 4§:
- 92% of patients felt smoother skin
- 97% of patients felt softer skin
§Patients responded “strongly agree” or “somewhat agree” to self-assessment questions.
1. Valeant body lotion tentative ingredient list (for United States). OMP, Inc. Data on file.
2. Aging skin and skin care products. American Academy of Dermatology website. https://www.aad.org/media/stats/cosmetic-treatments. Accessed September 27, 2016.
3. Ammonium lactate. Environmental Working Group Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database website.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.