Powerful mineral-based formula provides advanced UVA and UVB protection while antioxidants defend against HEV, VIS, and IR rays as well as free-radicals for lightweight, residue-free coverage.
5-Way Ray Defense
There are five main light sources from the sun that can damage skin: ultraviolet B (UVB), ultraviolet A (UVA), visible light (VIS), including high-energy visible or blue light (HEV), and infrared radiation (IR). The energy at which they reach the earth’s surface is around 5% for UVB and UVA, 50% for VIS and HEV, and 45% for IR, causing them to affect skin in different ways.
- UVB light: can cause skin redness or sunburn and can play a role in some skin cancers
- UVA light: can result in the loss of skin firmness and thought to cause most skin cancers
- HEV light: can eventually appear on skin as wrinkles, rough texture, and brown spots; this light is amplified by the abundance of electronic devices
- VIS light: has been shown to possibly increase skin pigmentation
- IR light: known as a major contributor to photodamage and photoaging
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.